This should only take me about two minutes to type..here we go xD...some quotes from around...
- Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you and no one is going to attack and harm you because I have many people in this city. (Acts 18: 9-10)
- I want to be a rebel with a holy cause
- The irony of masks is that although we wear them to make other people think well of us, they are drawn to us only when we take them off.
- You can only be loved to the extent that you are known. You can only be completely loved if you are completely known.
- Knowing and loving people is like riding a bicycle. Too much looking down to see how one is doing and whether the machinery is working properly means that one will lose balance and fall off.The thing to do is look where one wants to go and then go! It is better to go hard on a fualty bike than to sit looking at oneself on a perfect one.
- The final stage in any human relationship is the moment when words become an actual hindrance to communication. They get in the way beacuse they cannot express what one wants to express. Only silence can do that. It is not an empty silence but a silence charged with rich meaning like a thundercloud heavy with rain.